Monday, March 17, 2008

Addicted to CSI: Miami


I think this show is pretty addicting once you start watching it. I watch it about 3 to 4 times a week. It's a pretty neat show I think, to watch people solve cases and search for things. I'm really interested in it. I don't watch much of the other CSI shows, usually only the Miami one. I don't know why, but I think this one better than the Las Vegas or New York shows. Normally when I'm just sitting on the couch looking for something to watch, I'll look for any CSI shows.

Anyone else addicted to CSI? Which one is your fav?

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I watch Miami on occasion, but David Caruso drives me nuts with his standing sideways and always taking off and putting on his sunglasses. Enough already!

I don't watch NY, and only occasionally watch Vegas, but Vegas is still my favorite of the three.

Anonymous said...

I like the original better, although Miami has really hooked me over the last year. I can't wait to see the new one this week!!! :)

Mom said...

I love the CSI shows. And Without a Trace...and Law and Order....any of the crime shows. Just love 'em...