Monday, July 16, 2007

My Brithday Present!


On July 15th I got the best birthday present I have ever got from my dad. I got a PINK ipod nano!!!
It took me about 2-3 hours to get music on there. But once I had got music on it was so cool. Did you know that you can put pictures of there and you can also have a slid show of your pictures. I though that was pretty cool, until I was looking for the games on there. I I saw a bunch of games like solitaire and parachute. YOU can play solitaire on there. Now that was just the best!!
Not many people I know have ipod. I think it cost about 225 for mine. But some of the money was the money that my dad owed me. But I was asking and asking for an ipod for my birthday and I got it! Hopefully I don't lose it. haha That would be really bad.

No comments: